By Anil K. Pradhan,Sultana N. Nahar
Read or Download Atomic Astrophysics and Spectroscopy PDF
Similar statics books
The 1st systematic precis of biophysical mass spectrometry concepts fresh advances in mass spectrometry (MS) have driven the frontiers of analytical chemistry into the biophysical laboratory. for that reason, the biophysical community's reputation of MS-based tools, used to review protein higher-order constitution and dynamics, has speeded up the growth of biophysical MS.
Quantum mechanical tunneling performs very important roles in quite a lot of common sciences, from nuclear and solid-state physics to proton move and chemical reactions in chemistry and biology. Responding to the necessity for extra knowing of multidimensional tunneling, the authors have lately built useful equipment that may be utilized to multidimensional platforms.
This thesis experiences at the improvement of the 1st quantum more desirable microscope and on its purposes in organic microscopy. the 1st quantum particle-tracking microscope, defined intimately the following, represents a pioneering enhance in quantum microscopy, that's proven to be a strong and suitable approach for destiny purposes in technology and medication.
During this publication, the bases of imaging and diffraction in transmission electron microscopy (TEM) and scanning transmission electron microscopy (STEM) are defined within the type of a textbook. The e-book specializes in the reason of electron microscopic imaging of TEM and STEM with out together with in general textual content distracting details on easy wisdom of crystal diffraction, wave optics, electron lens, and scattering and diffraction theories, that are defined individually within the appendices.
- Ein- und zweidimensionale NMR-Spektroskopie: Eine Einführung (German Edition)
- Multifunctional Nanoparticles for Drug Delivery Applications: Imaging, Targeting, and Delivery (Nanostructure Science and Technology)
- NMR Metabolomics in Cancer Research (Woodhead Publishing Series in Biomedicine)
- Recent Trends in Materials Science and Applications: Nanomaterials, Crystal Growth, Thin films, Quantum Dots, & Spectroscopy (Proceedings ICRTMSA 2016) (Springer Proceedings in Physics)
- Neutron Scattering and Other Nuclear Techniques for Hydrogen in Materials (Neutron Scattering Applications and Techniques)
- Handbook of Multifrequency Electron Paramagnetic Resonance: Data and Techniques
Extra resources for Atomic Astrophysics and Spectroscopy