By Graham A. Webb
* presents updates at the most recent advancements in NMR spectroscopy
* comprises complete assessment articles
* Highlights the expanding value of NMR spectroscopy as a strategy for structural determination
Read Online or Download Annual Reports on NMR Spectroscopy: 66 PDF
Best statics books
The 1st systematic precis of biophysical mass spectrometry thoughts contemporary advances in mass spectrometry (MS) have driven the frontiers of analytical chemistry into the biophysical laboratory. therefore, the biophysical community's popularity of MS-based tools, used to review protein higher-order constitution and dynamics, has sped up the growth of biophysical MS.
Quantum mechanical tunneling performs vital roles in quite a lot of typical sciences, from nuclear and solid-state physics to proton move and chemical reactions in chemistry and biology. Responding to the necessity for extra knowing of multidimensional tunneling, the authors have lately constructed useful equipment that may be utilized to multidimensional structures.
This thesis stories at the improvement of the 1st quantum more advantageous microscope and on its purposes in organic microscopy. the 1st quantum particle-tracking microscope, defined intimately right here, represents a pioneering improve in quantum microscopy, that is proven to be a strong and suitable strategy for destiny purposes in technology and drugs.
During this publication, the bases of imaging and diffraction in transmission electron microscopy (TEM) and scanning transmission electron microscopy (STEM) are defined within the sort of a textbook. The e-book makes a speciality of the reason of electron microscopic imaging of TEM and STEM with no together with mostly textual content distracting info on simple wisdom of crystal diffraction, wave optics, electron lens, and scattering and diffraction theories, that are defined individually within the appendices.
- Solid-State NMR: Basic Principles and Practice
- Computer Integrated Experimentation (Environmental and Energetics Series)
- High Resolution Spectroscopy
- Practical Aspects of Trapped Ion Mass Spectrometry, Volume V: Applications of Ion Trapping Devices: 5 (Modern Mass Spectrometry)
- Quantum-Limit Spectroscopy (Springer Series in Optical Sciences)
- Optical Properties of Diamond: A Data Handbook
Extra resources for Annual Reports on NMR Spectroscopy: 66