By AA. VV.,Valeria Giamundo
Read Online or Download Abuso e maltrattamento all'infanzia. Modelli di intervento e terapia cognitivo-comportamentale: Modelli di intervento e terapia cognitivo-comportamentale (Psicoterapie) (Italian Edition) PDF
Similar adolescent psychology books
A how-to guide for yoga with childrens in school rooms and healing settings. while you're a dad or mum of a kid with specified wishes or a certified who works with one, you know the way tough it may be for them to take a seat nonetheless, to deal with swap, to target self-soothing innovations, and to engage effectively with others.
D. W. Winnicott is probably going the main influential and evocative baby therapist and theoretician who ever lived. His paintings presents the underpinning for a lot of the empirical and scientific companies in regards to the developmental strategy over the last half-century. utilizing over 25 of his such a lot thought-provoking—indeed provocative—conceptual and scientific writing as its base, Attachment, Play and Authenticity offers a scientific building of his theorizing after which integrates it together with his scientific paintings.
Our current and our prior are glaringly intertwined. thoughts aren't exact simulations of the earlier, yet are tales formed via our present views of others, the realm, and ourselves. accordingly, the collection of early reminiscences can be utilized as a projective process that exhibits our strengths, pursuits, traces of circulate, fears, and a bunch of different appropriate mental facts.
Bullying among teens is a significant and pervasive challenge, and up to date quick advances in digital conversation applied sciences have supplied much more instruments for bullies to use. institution Bullying and psychological future health collates present examine proof and theoretical views approximately institution bullying in a single accomplished quantity, choosing the character and quantity of bullying and cyberbullying in school, in addition to its effect on childrens and younger people’s emotional overall healthiness and health.
- Children with Social, Emotional and Behavioural Difficulties and Communication Problems: There is Always a Reason
- Pediatricians and Pharmacologically Trained Psychologists: Practitioner’s Guide to Collaborative Treatment
- Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, Fourth Edition: A Handbook for Diagnosis and Treatment
- Family-Centered Treatment With Struggling Young Adults: A Clinician’s Guide to the Transition From Adolescence to Autonomy
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry for the Specialty Board Review
- Una didattica innovativa per l'apprendente sordo. Con esempi di lezioni multimediali e tradizionali: Con esempi di lezioni multimediali e tradizionali ... psico-sociale e educativo) (Italian Edition)
Additional info for Abuso e maltrattamento all'infanzia. Modelli di intervento e terapia cognitivo-comportamentale: Modelli di intervento e terapia cognitivo-comportamentale (Psicoterapie) (Italian Edition)